All businesses are privy to confidential information, whether it’s financial data or employee and customer records.
When it comes to document disposal, the secure destruction of these records has never been more important. Recent legislation now holds businesses responsible for proper data protection with strict fines of up to £500,000 for improper management and safeguarding of information.
Simply discarding or recycling business paperwork without an established secure destruction programme puts your business at risk. While in-house shredding is an option, it costs time and manpower, plus there is the danger that your staff may not be aware of all compliance issues required by the Data Protection Act.
Our confidential shredding service
We offer a Data Protection Act compliant shredding service, giving you peace of mind that your business’s confidential data is disposed of correctly and professionally. Our secure offsite service is available to businesses right across the UK and we can also provide an onsite shredding van service for bulk shredding. Please contact our customer service team for more information.
Bags ‘n’ Tags
Bags ‘n’ Tags is our service that makes it simple to collate and arrange collection of your confidential documents.
- Ordering your Bags ‘n’ Tags is as easy ordering a pen. Just call our customer service team or place your order online, using the product code SHREDBAG
- Fill the bags with paper documents, ensuring the weight doesn’t exceed 15kg
- When bags are full, seal with the security tag and request a collection online or by calling our customer service team, using the product code SHREDCOLL
- Bags will be collected on the next working day, with a receipt issued on collection
- The bags are taken to a secure destruction site and shredded
We also offer a locked console service for businesses who require frequent, scheduled disposal.
- We begin by assessing your shredding requirements to establish a tailored collection schedule for your business
- Secure, lockable units are appropriately distributed around your premises
- Our CRB-checked team collect and replace the units, with a receipt issued on collection
- Your units are transferred to our shredding facilities in secure vehicles
- The contents of your units are shredded at a secure facility and pulped for recycling
- A certificate of destruction will be sent to you
See what’s new on our blog.
Speak to one of our lovely experts about how we can help you with your facilities.
Email us with any questions you might have and we’ll get back to you in no time at all.
And we’ll drip feed you with interesting news, thoughtful insights and the odd bit of inspiration.