Irongate is a fast paced, growing, successful company and it’s a pretty good place to work even if we do say so ourselves.
We’re a people business and our success depends on them. Our people are our foundation and it’s their passion that sets us apart. We employ over 100 talented and dedicated individuals, from people giving their best in our offices, warehouses, production facility and out on the road. Together we make a formidable team and it’s our team that makes us unique.
We’re really proud of our staff retention. Within the current workforce, more than a third have been working with us for more than 10 years, 7 have been with us for 20 years and 3 have been with us for over 30 years, so people like to stay.
Work for Irongate and benefit from:
– Competitive Salaries and rewards packages
– Free on-site parking
– Pension Scheme in accordance with Auto-Enrolment
– Increasing holidays with service
– An additional holiday on your birthday every year
– The option to purchase additional holiday
– Social events throughout the year
– Charity events and fundraisers
– Health driven events such as The Irongate Walk Challenge
– A full tool kit to undertake your role
– Continuous investment in professional development and progression
– Being part of a unique culture
– Free Fruit each week
– Free and reduced items of branded corporate uniform for all employees
– Celebrating success and recognising achievement