Travis Perkins plc is one of the UK’s largest builders’ merchant and home improvement retailers based in Northampton. It owns multiple brands, operates 1,900 outlets and has more than 24,000 employees in the United Kingdom & Ireland.
Travis Perkins approached Irongate to develop a Marketing Centre to facilitate the creation and production of local marketing collaterals across their multiple brands and 1800 different locations.
After a full scoping exercise Irongate designed and built an online platform that provided dynamic templating so Travis Perkins users could select and create customised collaterals across all brands and all locations.
- All templates can be fully customised therefore delivering relevant local messaging.
- Simple customisation options increase the speed and flexibility of document creation.
- Saves administration cost and drives down transactional costs.
- Allows greater brand control.
- Drop down menus allow accurate information to be punched straight out of the system for efficient logistics and accurate call offs.
- Online ordering provides control and empowers the user to make good decisions about their specific requirements.
- Dynamic proofing, accurate art working, streamlined production processes with built in approvals delivers your localised marketing on brand, quicker and more cost effectively than before.
Speak to one of our lovely specialists about how we can improve your procurement.
Email us with any questions you might have and we’ll get back to you in no time at all.
And we’ll drip feed you with interesting news, thoughtful insights and the odd bit of inspiration.