As a major supplier of business products and services to organisations throughout the UK, we are extremely aware of the impact we have on the environment. We have a strategic approach to environmental management with a range of initiatives in place, and as an ISO 14001 accredited company we are committed to protecting it as much as we can.
Reducing our carbon footprint.
We actively pursue a programme of targets and objectives to reduce our own carbon footprint, which is regularly reviewed by the senior management team.
- Three national distribution centres based in Derby, Lutterworth and Wakefield.
- Our logistics and distribution team ensures that we offer an economical delivery service that benefits the environment.
- Our route analysis technology enables us to plot the most efficient delivery routes, leading to optimum efficiency and reduction of mileage and emissions.
- Our delivery boxes are made from recycled materials and whenever possible, bags and envelopes are used for small deliveries. Other materials such as shrink-wrap are only used when necessary to aid safe transit of goods.
- We re-use, recover and recycle as much packaging as possible. Our drivers will collect old delivery boxes when they next deliver your goods and reuse them for future deliveries.