Application deadline: 10/06/2019 5:00 pm
Irongate Group Ltd was established in 1977 as a retail shop called The Irongate Copy Centre selling photocopying services. 42 years on and our hardworking team helped turn the Irongate Group into the largest independent Business Services provider in the midlands with a turnover of £20 million. In November 2018 we joined with Complete Business Solutions, to be part of a £120 million Group, and further strengthen our proposition and growth.
We recognise that our success depends on our people – it’s the people we employ that makes sure our customers return to us time and time again to fulfill their business service needs. We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Drop Driver to deliver our Business Services products on a daily basis to multiple sites as part of our streamlined and committed Warehouse and Distribution team.
This role plays a vital part in the high quality and customer focused distribution provision which we at Irongate pride ourselves on.
The Multi-Drop Driver will be responsible for:
- Building rapport with customers quickly, making the client feel at ease and confident in the services provided;
- Establishing high levels of trust with our customers, through taking full responsibility for the delivery service, providing clear communication and delivering on what we promise our customers;
- Representing Irongate on a daily basis and fully undertaking our professional delivery provision.
The essential qualities for the Multi-Drop Driver include:
- Previous experience of multi-drop driving in a commercial environment
- Practical knowledge of efficient and professional delivery driving/provision
- Demonstrable passion for the products and services we provide
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to think on your feet enabling you to establish the best solution when faced with unexpected challenges
- A full, suitable and current driving licence.
This position is a full time permanent position, based from Kingsway Park Close in Derby. You will be required to work additional hours as and when needed, to fulfil orders and business needs.
The deadline for applications is 10/06/2019 5:00 pm
If you think this is the role for you, and you’re the person we need then please apply today by downloading a copy of the application form and emailing it to LLewis@irongategroup.co.ukDownload application form
Download job description
Speak to one of our lovely specialists about how we can improve your procurement.
Email us with any questions you might have and we’ll get back to you in no time at all.
And we’ll drip feed you with interesting news, thoughtful insights and the odd bit of inspiration.